Super Goomba Adventures Opening Super Goomba Adventures Opening

Good ! I'd love to play that game !

MKX Walter White DLC Gameplay Trailer MKX Walter White DLC Gameplay Trailer

Well, normally, no one can beat Sub Zero... But hey, it's Walter White ! (and isn't the acid normally in ble barrels, and the formaldehyde in those "bee" barrels ?)

Sicsophor responds:

Yep. I guess I don't care too much about the tiny details like that even though it'll drive other people crazy.

Hot Cakes 3 Hot Cakes 3

Well, it was not as intense as the first ones, but it still gives a good feeling !

Dead Horizon Dead Horizon

With a bit more narration, choices to be made in between the shootings that can influence the outcome and more gameplay time, it would have got a 6 out of 5 stars. Or even a 7.
But you still get a 5 :)

Emptygoddess responds:

Darn, I really wanted that six.

The Submarine Mystery The Submarine Mystery

Good little game, but the last puzzle (valves) didnt unlock the last door, even though I have the right combination (all lights green).

Toy Swap Escape Toy Swap Escape

Nice one, with a good difficulty :) !

streetfighter fanart streetfighter fanart

Well done !
The difference in realism between Blanka and Chun-LI is ... unsettling. It made me focus more on Chun-Li than in the rest of the picture. Was it on puprose ?

Crounchann responds:

Thanks :)
Yes The difference on proportions also... I wanted to make a kind of mashup between KingKong and street fighter ;)... Also the light is focused on Chun-Li.

Killer Queen! Killer Queen!

Awesome !

Undyne battle Undyne battle

Yeah ! But still, barehanded vs a spear, even if you are DETERMINED, you shall lose... Or else you are a 20 yo kung fu master... Great job !!!!