Toy Swap Escape Toy Swap Escape

Nice one, with a good difficulty :) !

Abandoned Car Warehouse Abandoned Car Warehouse

Sooo... Pixel hunting, hotspot hunting, 2 "puzzles" (really not the hardest ones I ever solved...).
1 star is for the tune that I start to like because of how long I heard it, since I looked for a pretty long time for some hiddn stuff to finish the game...

Who Can Escape Locked House 2 Who Can Escape Locked House 2

Well, some things don't work for me (I use the latest Firefox, if it's an issue...) :
- when I try clicking the cups to see what's inside, they don't appear, so I can't count their content....
- I have the clue for the thing behind the picture, with the dots that make a shape, but when I enter what's in the clue, nothing happens (tried the two possibilities...) ;
So I can't keep playing...

Ice Story ( 氷物語 ) Ice Story ( 氷物語 )

A little bit repetitive... But yeah, in 3 days, it's quite good !
It could use Bosses , different backgrounds, a magic bar that you have to refill, and maybe the dash is too strong... (ideas that I had...)

castpixel responds:

Thanks for taking the time to reply!
Bosses and different backgrounds, noted. A magic bar? As in your main weapon needing a refill?

Luckslinger Full Demo Luckslinger Full Demo

Awesome ! A lot better than the first one ! Yeah, a full release will be perfect ! I'm such a big fan of this kind of hip-hop mood !

duckbridge responds:

<3 hmm...not allowed to comment only 1 heart, so here's two <3

Bond Breaker Bond Breaker

Well, a physics-chemistry teacher tells you that :yesssss !

TestTubeGames responds:

Yay for physics and chemistry!

Foreign Creature Saga Foreign Creature Saga

Good game ! But too bad I got stuck in the appartment level, I coldn't do anything else filling the kettle (and I didn't know if I was really doing that ...).

Bullets &amp;amp; Beats DEMO Bullets & Beats DEMO

Good ideas !

The ambiance is good thanks to the music and all the other stuff (well, don't know what else to say, i got into it) ! 5/5
The idea of the world changing according to luck is very good, yet i think you could do more, like changing the background or the music... That's why 4,5/5
And maybe the inertia is not well adjusted (i died a lot trying to cross an edge...) and difficulty could be improved, but, yeah, that's a demo ! 4,5/5 for now !
So, keep at it !

duckbridge responds:

Hey thanks! yes you are right:) and we are planning to fix that problem where you can die easily at gaps (especially when jumping from the edge of it)

Submachine: Ancient Adven Submachine: Ancient Adven

Only missing strengh and courage to make it longer !
Anyway, good as always !

Epic Boss Fighter Epic Boss Fighter

The best thing about this game is it never becomes too easy !