Super Goomba Adventures Opening Super Goomba Adventures Opening

Good ! I'd love to play that game !

MKX Walter White DLC Gameplay Trailer MKX Walter White DLC Gameplay Trailer

Well, normally, no one can beat Sub Zero... But hey, it's Walter White ! (and isn't the acid normally in ble barrels, and the formaldehyde in those "bee" barrels ?)

Sicsophor responds:

Yep. I guess I don't care too much about the tiny details like that even though it'll drive other people crazy.

Hot Cakes 3 Hot Cakes 3

Well, it was not as intense as the first ones, but it still gives a good feeling !

Toy Swap Escape Toy Swap Escape

Nice one, with a good difficulty :) !

Abandoned Car Warehouse Abandoned Car Warehouse

Sooo... Pixel hunting, hotspot hunting, 2 "puzzles" (really not the hardest ones I ever solved...).
1 star is for the tune that I start to like because of how long I heard it, since I looked for a pretty long time for some hiddn stuff to finish the game...

Who Can Escape Locked House 2 Who Can Escape Locked House 2

Well, some things don't work for me (I use the latest Firefox, if it's an issue...) :
- when I try clicking the cups to see what's inside, they don't appear, so I can't count their content....
- I have the clue for the thing behind the picture, with the dots that make a shape, but when I enter what's in the clue, nothing happens (tried the two possibilities...) ;
So I can't keep playing...

Killer Queen! Killer Queen!

Awesome !

Undyne battle Undyne battle

Yeah ! But still, barehanded vs a spear, even if you are DETERMINED, you shall lose... Or else you are a 20 yo kung fu master... Great job !!!!

Bojack Horseman Bojack Horseman

Yeah, he looks reaaaaally old... It's amazing how you caught it ! Keep painting !

Cyberworm360 responds: